Camlock Fitting A
Type A stainless steel Camlock couplings have male adaptors & female threads of the same size. The male grooved end can be inserted into any female couplers such as Type D, B, C & Dust Cap with identical sizes. Various gaskets are provided. Standard Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE, food-grade silicone gaskets are used in different applications. Make sure the materials are compatible with the media to be transported. Low-pressure stainless steel Camlock couplings are very compatible with seawater, wastewater, hydraulic fluids & coolants.
Stainless steel Camlock Fitting A adapter.
- Excellent corrosion resistance;
- No additional tools needed;
- No contamination;
- High working temperature yet high strength.
- Body material: stainless steel 316;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel 304;
- Gaskets: Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE & food grade silicone gasket;
- Size: 1/2″ to 6″;
- Thread: NPT, BSPP, BSPT;
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi;
- Temperature range: -150°F to +500°F (-101°C to +260°C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs.
Warning: All of stainless steel cam lock fittings are NOT suitable for compressed air & steam applications.