Camlock Fitting C
Camlock Fitting C -Type C stainless steel Camlock couplers – Female couplers by hose tail, are normally used with Type E, A, F and DP (Dust Plugs) of the same size. Available in 1/2″ through 6″.
Stainless steel coupling consists of two components – coupler and adapter. Insert the adaptor into the coupler and when the adaptor contacts the sealing gaskets, put down the arms. The whole sealing process is quite easy and cost you less time.
Compared with other metal Camlocks, the stainless steel Camlock Fitting C & groove couplings are the priority option for food or sanitary environments or harsh conditions. Stainless steel 316 has outstanding corrosive resistance, high-temperature stability and sanitary character.
- Body material: stainless steel 316;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel 304;
- Gaskets: Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE & food grade silicone gasket;
- Size: 1/2″ to 6″;
- Thread: NPT, BSPP, BSPT;
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi;
- Temperature range: -150°F to +500°F (-101°C to +260°C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs.