Distilamax XP (Whiskey) – 500g
Please contact us to become a wholesale customer on this site, and access our latest pricing.
1. For rehydration, use a clean container. Do not use demineralized water.
2. Rehydrate the yeast in clean water (the water should be 10 times the weight of the yeast
and at a temperature of 32°C – 36°C).
3. Suspend contents carefully by gently stirring and then wait for 15 – 20 minutes maximum
(minimum 10 minutes) before moving on to the next step.
4. Add this preparation to the wash. If there is a temperature difference of more than 8°C
between the wash to be inoculated and the rehydration solution, add some wash slowly
into the rehydration solution to reduce the temperature difference.
5. Once the vacuum-sealed bag is open or broken, use yeast promptly
Yeast selected for the production of malted barley Whisky
DistilaMax XP has been selected especially for its ability to ferment maltose, maltotriose and other sugars in malted grain feedstock.
Displays a good temperature tolerance and performs well at temperatures up to 36°C.
See all available DtistilaMax yeasts at Cactus Craft.
||8 × 5 × 15 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Login To Download Attachment