Refractometer Dual Scale (Brix 0% to 32% and SG 1.000 to 1.120)
A must-have tool for any brewer or distiller! Makes your life much easier! Have a look at this video to see how to use it: How to Use a Refractometer to Measure Specific Gravity
- Full range 0 to 32% Brix scale with 0.2% scale division
- 1.000~1.120 specific gravity scale for unfermented wort.
- Sturdy metal body, made of durable Aluminum.
- Requires an ambient light source only.
- Compact design with rubberized grip handle.
- Adjustable focus.
- Heavy-duty & lightweight.
- Clear display of scales.
- Soft and flexible eyepiece, superior comfort while viewing
- Simple & easy manual calibration.
- Instant and reliable measurements of aqueous solutions.
- ATC Compensation Range (i.e. Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10℃ to 30℃
Wort Specific Gravity: 1.000~1.120
Wort Specific Gravity: ±0.002
Brix: 0.2 % Brix
Wort Specific Gravity: 0.001
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
Length: Approx. 17cm/ 6.69″
Package includes :
1 x Calibration Mini-screwdriver
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Pipette
1 x Cleaning Cloth