Inactivated yeast, di-ammonium phosphate and thiamine. Nourish is a complete and complex nutrient that acts as a source of both organic and mineral nitrogen, as well as providing thiamine.
WHY USE NOURISH?
Nourish provides a complex source of organic and inorganic nitrogen during fermentation, as well as essential vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids and stress resistance factors like sterols and unsaturated fatty acids.
• Maintain a healthy yeast metabolism and prolong the life of the yeast population
• Ergosterols regulate yeast growth, maintain membrane permeability and improve alcohol tolerance
• Provide optimal nutrition that allow for greater aroma intensity, balance, complexity and flavour profile
• Result in fresher, fruitier and less vegetal wine aromas
• Improve overall wine quality
20 – 40 g/hL (10 g/hL delivers 10.5 mg/L or ppm of YAN)
Add Nourish at the beginning of the fermentation, after the lag phase of the yeast is complete. If two additions are required, add half the dosage at the beginning of the fermentation and the second dosage no later than when half of the sugar has been consumed. Dissolve the product in 20 times its weight of must or warm water, avoiding lump